Old School Bagel Cafe.: A delightful start to the day

Today my friends and I decided to get a nice, tasty breakfast. I had always wanted to try Old School Bagel Cafe, so, we went that way. I absolutely love this place! I would definitely recommend this place to friends and family.

Food-
I ordered the Wall Street which is a bagel sandwich with turkey, chive and onion cream cheese on an everything bagel. This bagel is awesome. It is the perfect blend of hearty flavors from the everything bagel topping. This combined really well with the turkey. I absolutely love bagel sandwiches that have cream cheese and the chive and onion cream cheese is creamy with a bit of bite from the chive and onion. Overall, amazing sandwich. I was really wanting to try it with sriracha but they only had this sriracha sauce and it wasn't that good. I tried most of my friends' bagels. They all got a variety of bagels and cream cheeses. Oh my word. Every single one was good and special in its own way.  They also have some amazing looking baked goods that I will have to try the next time I am here.

My delicious bagel



 Service-
The service here is friendly and helpful. You order your food and then they bring it to your table, so, it's not a sit down restaurant but they do a really good job.

Decor-


This place is really cute. They have twinkle lights on the ceiling and it's easy to feel comfortable here. They also have nice outdoor seating with some heaters, so, I will definitely come back here once it is a little warmer.

Parking- There is parking right out front but it seemed to fill up quickly, so, you can also park in the street of the neighborhood behind it.
Gluten free- I'm not sure on this one. It didn't look like it but some of the baked goodies may be gluten free. I would call ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Napa Flats- Bad Service, Bad Food

I created another website!

Easy, Delicious Black-eyed Pea Soup